2016-11-23 to 2016-11-25
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2016-11-24 to 2016-11-25
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2016-11-28 to 2016-11-30
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2016-11-29 to 2016-11-30
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2016-12-01 to 2016-12-02
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft
Your E-Filing System Access here.
To be sold internationally, consumer electronics, radio equipment and telecommunications products have to gain approvals. These are issued by government agencies, and by recognised certification and approval bodies.
Because testing criteria vary from country to country, the approval process can entail significant effort and expense.
From 2016, we will operate in full compliance with RED- and new EMC directive.
How can we help you?
Since 1977, EMCCert DR. RAŠEK has been providing manufacturers and international testing laboratories with corresponding advice and assistance – and is one of the very first independent organisations to provide these services.
Our portfolio caters to the approval and certification processes of the EU, USA, Canada, Japan, and many other international markets.
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK is a privately owned small business that is completely independent of any manufacturer or third party. It offers highly professional, highly reliable services.