Foreign Certification Body (FCB) for Industry Canada (IC)
Industry Canada (IC) defines the requirements for approval and certification of radio, consumer electronics, and communications devices.
Products to be placed on the Canadian market must comply with the legal and technical requirements defined by IC.
Under the EU-Canadian Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA), EMCCert DR. RAŠEK is recognised as a Foreign Certification Body (FCB) by IC.
We offer our customers a full certification service for licence-exempt and licenced radio, consumer electronics and telecommunications products. Our certification scope includes all Radio Standards Specifications (RSSs) and Broadcasting Equipment Technical Standards (BETS).
2017-11-15 to 2017-11-17
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2017-11-16 to 2017-11-17
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2017-11-20 to 2017-11-22
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2017-11-21 to 2017-11-22
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2017-11-23 to 2017-11-24
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft