International Type Approvals (ITA)
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK has been successfully providing certification management for its customers for many years. As a result, we are experts on international type approvals (ITAs). We offer our customers worldwide approval services for their radio, consumer electronics and telecommunications devices.
We help you fulfil country-specific regulatory and technical requirements, and to ensure rapid, reliable go-to-market. We provide services for following countries and regions, amongst others:
- Europe, including countries outside the EU: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
- Central and South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico
- Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
- Africa and the Middle East: Egypt, Israel, Morocco, South Africa, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates
- Russia, CIS, and other Russian-speaking countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Australia, New Zealand.
Upon request, EMCCert DR. RAŠEK offers approval services for further countries and regions.
Our portfolio encompasses:
- Research into the target country’s technical and regulatory requirements
- Planning, management and execution of the approval process
- Translation of relevant documentation into the language of the target country
- Assistance, if needed, with EMC or radio testing in the target country, i.e. on-site support for witness testing procedures.
- Submission of documentation to relevant governmental agencies, including deadline management
2018-11-14 to 2018-11-16
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2018-11-15 to 2018-11-16
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2018-11-19 to 2018-11-21
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2018-11-20 to 2018-11-21
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2018-11-22 to 2018-11-23
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft