Notified Body under European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
The EMC Directive regulates how the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of electrically operated devices in the European internal market should be designed.
Since April 2014, the new Directive 2014/30/EU has entered into force.
In December 2016, the new European EMC Directive was transposed into German law by the EMVG (Electromagnetic Compatibility of Equipment). Among other things, the responsibilities of the Federal Network Agency (eg. market surveillance and market surveillance) are described in the EMVG. In addition, the Guide to Implementing EU Product Regulations, the Blue Guide 2016, lists the new EMC Directive.
As each electrical or electronic device transmits and receives electromagnetic waves and the emissions can interact, manufacturers and importers are required to demonstrate, by means of a conformity assessment procedure, that devices placed on the market comply with the requirements of this Directive.
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK GmbH performs the conformity assessment procedures in accordance with the directive. We support you both in the application of harmonized and non-harmonized standards.
On customer request we carry out the procedure partially or completely for you or check and evaluate the appropriate technical documentation.
You benefit from:
- fast and competent handling of your test orders
- Access to the world market through our certificates
- higher safety in the context of product liability
- short test times and competent contact persons
- higher acceptance by testing an independent third party
Together with us you bring your products to market quickly and safely.
Our services as Notified Body cover the full scope of Annex III of the EMC Directive.
Download: Application for conformity assessment and certification according to EC Directive 2014/30/EU
Notified Body according to EMC Directive 2014/30 / EU Certificate BNetzA-bS-07 /61-02/3
2018-11-14 to 2018-11-16
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2018-11-15 to 2018-11-16
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2018-11-19 to 2018-11-21
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2018-11-20 to 2018-11-21
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2018-11-22 to 2018-11-23
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft