Notified Body under European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
The EMC Directive governs the electromagnetic compatibility of electrical and electronic devices sold in the European Economic Area (EEA). Approved products are neither disrupted by electromagnetic interference, nor interfere with other devices.
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK can conduct conformity assessments to this directive on your behalf. We can test to both harmonised and non-harmonised standards.
We can carry out the application process for you – either in part, on in its entirely. We can also verify and assess your product’s technical documentation to ensure rapid and reliable go-to-market.
Our services as a Notified Body fully support the conformity assessment procedure as defined in European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
2018-11-14 to 2018-11-16
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2018-11-15 to 2018-11-16
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2018-11-19 to 2018-11-21
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2018-11-20 to 2018-11-21
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2018-11-22 to 2018-11-23
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft