Notified Body under European R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC. We operate in full compliance with RED 2014/53/EU.
The R&TTE Directive applies to products which emit waves in the radio frequency spectrum. These include mobile communications hardware, and all devices and terminal equipment which can connect to the public telecommunications network. It is required for products sold in EU member states, and in other countries such as Switzerland and Turkey. All relevant devices must comply with the fundamental requirements defined in Article 3.1a on health and safety, in Article 3.1b on electromagnetic compatibility, and in Article 3.2 on the effective use of spectral and orbital resources.
As a Notified Body, EMCCert DR. RAŠEK provides the following:
- Expert advice on identifying applicable standards and relevant test suites
- Evaluation of compliance with the key requirements of the R&TTE Directive (health, electrical safety, EMC, effective use of spectral resources)
- Certification services in accordance with Annexes III and IV of the R&TTE Directive
- Assessment of quality assurance systems in accordance with Annex V of the R&TTE Directive
- Notification to EU member states’ national spectrum management organisations
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK‘s Notified Body identification number: 0678 Further information, particularly on CE marking, can be found in the download area.
Detailed instructions in English for manufacturers, their agents and distributors here.
2017-11-15 to 2017-11-17
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2017-11-16 to 2017-11-17
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2017-11-20 to 2017-11-22
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2017-11-21 to 2017-11-22
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2017-11-23 to 2017-11-24
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft