EMCC DR. RAŠEK has been a leading independent, international provider for EMC, radio, electrical safety and environmental simulation for over 40 years. At our innovation centres we provide consulting and laboratory testing for our customers, together with certification and approval management.
The key facts are our independence, three self-standing companies at 3 locations with over 100 jobs - and 100% family run. We thus offer our customers flexibility, competence, continuity, stability and long-term availability, while also offering our employees a dependable and permanent position.
Our core competences cover a wide range of services, experience and know-how including the development of test equipment for the fields of EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), EMI (electromagnetic interference), radio and environmental simulation. We offer our more than 5000 customers around the world independent, accredited tests, technical consulting, custom-made test equipment and international certification and approval management at our locations in the Nuremberg area and on-site anywhere in the world.
The EMCC Group companies offer the following services:
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK GmbH.: product certification worldwide as a European notified body; also CAB, TCB for Canada, USA and Japan, international approval management and publicly appointed and sworn expert reports
EMCCons DR. RAŠEK GmbH & Co. KG: Consulting, modifications, R&D through to testing services in all aspects of EMC, EMI, EMS, LEMP, NEMP, HERF, HIRF, HPM, radio, communications, environmental simulation and electrical safety to many standards and norms e.g. AIRBUS, ANSI, AS/NZS, BOEING, CAN/CSA, CISPR, DaimlerChrysler, EFA, EN, ETSI, EUROCAE, FCC, Ford, GAM, GMW, ICES, IEC, ISO, MIL-STD, RSS, RTCA, SAE, VCCI, VG and many more
EMCComp DR. RAŠEK GmbH: Manufacture and marketing of test generators and measurement equipment
EMCC naturally has an extensive testing and inspection facility, infrastructure and measuring equipment
- Working area of facility measurable in hectares
- Antenna calibration field
- Outdoor testing areas with up to 300 m measurement distance
- Numerous absorber rooms
- The EMCC underground laboratory
- Over 15 shielding rooms
- The EMCC trapezoid absorber hall
- GTEM and TEM cells, triplates
- Several mode stirrer/reverberation halls
- Vehicle chassis dynamometers/fume extraction units
- MV/LV transformer stations, 630 kVA/50 Hz
- DC, 60 Hz and 400 Hz generator systems
- 3000 measuring instruments, 0 Hz to 325 GHz
- Sensitivities up to the noise threshold; power ratings to order of MW and field strengths up to order of kV/m
- Extensive environmental and safety testing units
- Mobile test laboratories