To be sold internationally, consumer electronics, radio equipment and telecommunications products have to gain approvals. These are issued by government agencies, and by recognised certification and approval bodies.
Because testing criteria vary from country to country, the approval process can entail significant effort and expense.
From 2016, we operate in full compliance with RED- and new EMC directive.
How can we help you?
Since 1977, EMCCert DR. RAŠEK has been providing manufacturers and international testing laboratories with corresponding advice and assistance – and is one of the very first independent organisations to provide these services.
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK is acknowledged and recognized according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17065 by German Federal Network Agency (BNetzA).
Our portfolio caters to the approval and certification processes of the EU, USA, Canada, Japan, and many other international markets.
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK is a privately owned small business that is completely independent of any manufacturer or third party. It offers highly professional, highly reliable services.
In order to bring your product to market as quickly as possible and to speed up the process, you can send us the following information with your inquiry:
What product information do we need?
- Data sheet (transmission power, frequencies, etc. ) incl. function description, pictures (if available)
Which services would you like to use?
- Testing: EMC, Radio, Safety, Environmental Simulation
- International approval management
- Contact person
With this information we are able to make you an offer quickly.
2019-05-15 to 2019-05-17
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2019-05-16 to 2019-05-17
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2019-05-20 to 2019-05-22
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2019-05-21 to 2019-05-22
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2019-05-23 to 2019-05-24
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft