International Type Approvals (ITA)
EMCCert DR. RAŠEK has been successfully providing certification management for its customers for many years. As a result, we are experts on international type approvals (ITAs). Our technical expertise in radio and telecommunications equipment, as well as in electrical & electronic products, ensures that your products meet all country-specific technical and regulatory requirements.
We help you fulfil country-specific regulatory and technical requirements, and to ensure rapid, reliable go-to-market.
We provide services for following countries and regions, amongst others:
- Europe, including countries outside the EU: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
- North America: USA, Canada
- Central and South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico
- Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
- Africa and the Middle East: Egypt, Israel, Morocco, South Africa, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates
- Russia and other Russian-speaking countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Australia, New Zealand.
On request we offer you our approval service for other countries and regions not listed here.
Our portfolio encompasses:
- Competent advice, also during development phase
- Researching the technical and regulatory requirements of the target country
- Planning, management and implementation of the approval
- Translation of the relevant documents in the language of the destination country
- Coordination and execution of all necessary tests at our locations
- In the case of necessary EMC / radio tests in the destination country, the competent support and coordination by our qualified specialists directly on site
- Submission and scheduling of the documents to the competent authorities
For further questions please contact us under
+49 9194 7263-888, email@example.com
or alternatively you can fill out the contact form and we will get back to you.
2019-11-13 to 2019-11-15
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2019-11-14 to 2019-11-15
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2019-11-18 to 2019-11-20
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2019-11-19 to 2019-11-20
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2019-11-21 to 2019-11-22
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft