EMCC DR. RAŠEK is an independent, world-leading testing agency that has provided end-to-end services for more than 40 years. Our offering ranges from consulting in testing services to certification in the fields of EMC, radio, electrical safety, and environmental simulation. Our specialists boast decades of experience in all relevant industries, and a comprehensive knowledge of all applicable standards. A combination of highly skilled experts and the use of cutting-edge technologies guarantees first-class results.
We develop practical, holistic solutions that meet our customers’ real-world requirements. We help them to optimise their products at the development stage, develop testing plans, overcome issues, and perform design reviews. Where required, we also conduct customer-specific studies on individual products and systems.
Services for medical devices will be performed according to Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EWG.
2019-11-13 to 2019-11-15
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2019-11-14 to 2019-11-15
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2019-11-18 to 2019-11-20
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2019-11-19 to 2019-11-20
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2019-11-21 to 2019-11-22
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft