EN 300 328 V2.1.1 – We test for you!
We have been a leading independent, international provider for EMC, radio, electrical safety and environmental simulation for over 40 years. Our services include testing, consulting and certification.
Trust in our experience and expertise!
We have available the required Regulatory Test System for Wireless Devices.
- ETSI EN 300 328 full compliance tests in the 2.4 GHz band
- ETSI EN 301 893 full compliance tests in the 5 GHz band
Under the European RE Directive all wideband transmission systems in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands must be tested for compliance with ETSI EN 300328 for the 2.4 GHz band and ETSI EN 301893 for the 5 GHz band. The latest versions of these standards require the use of special automated test procedures and test equipment. The new Regulatory Test System entirely meets these requirements.
Key Facts for ETSI EN 300 328
- Fast wideband power measurement that exceeds ETSI requirements
- Support for MIMO DUTs with up to four antenna ports
- Menu-driven, automatic measurements
- Support of FHSS and DSSS devices
- Adaptivity test on devices with and without LBT functionality
Examples of Wireless Equipment Subject for Testing to ETSI EN 300 328
- IEEE 802.11™ b/g/n WLAN equipment
- access point, router
- notebook, smartphone, tablet
- Bluetooth®, equipment (Bluetooth®, Bluetooth LE)
- Notebook, smartphone, tablet, mouse, wireless audio, headset
- IEEE 802.15.4™ Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs)
- Remote control, sensors, ad-hoc networks
- Wireless switches, electrical meters, smoke and intruder warner, home automation equipment
- WiFi™, Wireless LAN (WLAN), access point, hotspot
What is it about?
ETSI EN 300 328 is a harmonized standard that satisfies the essential requirement for effective use of the radio spectrum for wideband transmission systems.
Any Wide Band Data Transmission equipment subject to ETSI EN 300 328 requirements shipped into the EU must fulfil V2.1.1 of the standard.
2020-11-11 to 2020-11-13
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2020-11-12 to 2020-11-13
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2020-11-16 to 2020-11-18
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2020-11-17 to 2020-11-18
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2020-11-19 to 2020-11-20
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft