EN 301 893 V2.1.1 – We test for you!
We have been a leading independent, international provider for EMC, radio, electrical safety and environmental simulation for over 40 years. Our services include testing, consulting and certification.
Trust in our experience and expertise!
Ask us about testing to the new EN 301 893 V2.1.1 - We will do that!
EMCCons DR. RAŠEK radio laboratory owns the required Regulatory Test System for Wireless Devices.
- ETSI EN 301 893 full compliance tests in the 5 GHz band
- ETSI EN 300 328 full compliance tests in the 2.4 GHz band
Under the RE Directive all wideband transmission systems in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands must be tested for compliance with ETSI EN 300328 for the 2.4 GHz band and ETSI EN 301893 for the 5 GHz band. The latest versions of these standards require the use of special automated test procedures and test equipment. The new Regulatory Test System fully meets these requirements.
Key Facts for ETSI EN 301 893
- Fast wideband power measurement that exceeds ETSI requirements
- Support for MIMO DUTs with up to four antenna ports
- Menu-driven, automatic measurements
- Adaptivity test on devices with and without LBT functionality
- DFS test cases according to ETSI EN 301 893
Examples of Wireless Equipment Subject for Testing to ETSI EN 301 893
- IEEE 802.11™ a/n/ac WLAN equipment
- access point, router
- notebook, smartphone, tablet
- WiFi™, Radio LAN, Wireless LAN (WLAN), access point, hotspot
What is it about?
ETSI EN 301 893 is a harmonized standard that satisfies the essential requirement for effective use of the radio spectrum for 5 GHz Broadband Radio Access Networks (BRAN).
Any 5 GHz high performance access system (WAS/BRANs) subject to ETSI EN 301 893 requirements shipped into the EU must fulfil V2.1.1 of the standard.
2020-11-11 to 2020-11-13
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2020-11-12 to 2020-11-13
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2020-11-16 to 2020-11-18
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2020-11-17 to 2020-11-18
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2020-11-19 to 2020-11-20
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft