EMC Testing of Marine Equipment
We can provide specialist advice and comprehensive assistance for manufacturers and their component suppliers throughout the development process.
And where required, we can provide laboratory testing services to help manufacturers refine their products before they go to market. We are highly experienced in implementing interference suppression to resolve EMI issues – and we can take into account customer-specific standards and requirements.
- IEC / EN 60945 Maritime navigation and radio communication equipment and systems
- IEC / EN 61000-4-2 Electrostatic discharge immunity
- IEC / EN 61000-4-3 Electromagnetic field immunity
- IEC / EN 61000-4-4 Electrical fast transient/burst immunity
- IEC / EN 61000-4-5 Surge immunity
- IEC / EN 61000-4-6 Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields
- IEC / EN 61000-4-8 Power frequency magnetic field immunity
- IEC / EN 61000-4-11 Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity
Navigation equipment, radio communication equipment, control and monitoring equipment, instruments and devices for internal communication, programmable electronic systems, radar equipment.
2020-11-11 to 2020-11-13
- EMC-Basics, Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2020-11-12 to 2020-11-13
- Test and Measurement-Seminar for MIL and Avionic Standards
2020-11-16 to 2020-11-18
- EMC-Basics, HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2020-11-17 to 2020-11-18
- HIRF/HERF – Electromagnetic Effects in Aircraft
2020-11-19 to 2020-11-20
- Lightning Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft