- Competent guidance on all necessary steps for a smooth approval
- Evaluation of essential requirements according to the Directive RED/R&TTE
- Competent advice and guidance in selection of applicable standards and on required tests
- Approval of quality assurance systems according to the Directive RED/R&TTE
- Guidance in establishing the Technical Construction Files
The RED regulates the placing on the market of radio equipment. It applies to equipment (not components) placed on the market. So for radio systems and for all devices that could be connected to telecommunications networks.
Radio equipment includes products such as mobile phones, GPS/Galileo receivers and wireless car door openers.